Butlin's Minehead, UK
Shiiine On Weekender 2018
Weekender 2018 on 16-17-18 November is on sale now. Use code NCB10 for discounted rate.
Sign up our Mailing List below for announcements and please follow our socials
What's The Story?
- The Bluetones debut album turns the ripe old age of 22 in the next few weeks. A record that has aged remarkably well when revisited, an […]
- Those who’ve managed to catch Cud’s late night packed out set’s in Centre Stage at the last Shiiine On Weekenders will know that Minicruise goers are […]
- At the end of 80’s the boom and energy that erupted which built up the movement of “Madchester” were truly golden days in Manchester club land. […]
- John Power and his consistent output of classics have been part of the soundtrack to our lives for a couple of decades now. Originally the bass […]
- Edgar and his band The Stairs released the seminal psych beat garage album ‘Mexican R n B’ in the early 90’s. The album which gained cult […]
Shiiine is up there with the best festivals I’ve played and one of the highlights of the Monday’s 2015 tour. I also loved performing there with Peter Hook & The Light. Superb organisation and it was great to see a crowd so into the event. Hopefully I'll be back singing there again. Loved it.
Being at Shiiine 2015 has made me re-think what I want from a festival experience. Nice accommodation onsite, within walking distance of the stages. The line-up was amazing and the whole organisation of the event was spot on. Clint Boon xxx
"I have some friends in bands who've played the Shiiine weekender before who called me to tell me we had to do it and I'm really glad we did. The crowd were incredible. It reminded me of playing the tent at T In The Park or Reading, where the noise of the crowd is amplified by the arena. Everyone was really up for it. It was a great gig. Loved it!”
I had such a superb time at last year's Shiiine On Weekender in Minehead. Such an appreciative, up for it crowd too. It was a joyous weekend full of smiling faces.
Shiiine On was a blast. Everybody wanted a party on the last night and I got lucky being the DJ to keep it all going. Great bands, great people and a great time. Roll on the next one.
We really had a great time at Shiiine Weekender, the crowd were fantastic and really up for a great weekend. The set up and organisation were superb, I would highly recommend it.