Butlin's Minehead, UK
Shiiine On Weekender 2018
Weekender 2018 on 16-17-18 November is on sale now. Use code NCB10 for discounted rate.
Sign up our Mailing List below for announcements and please follow our socials
What's The Story?
- We’ve knocked up a playlist for you to get you in the mood for the Shiiine On Minicruise to Amsterdam next year. The boat that rocked!. […]
- In our final interview before the third Shiiine On Weekender takes place, we talk to Ben Byrne from Starsailor to find out more about their new […]
- Ahead of their appearance at Shiiine, Birmingham’s rollickin’ country outfit Independent Country are giving away a free 3-track download. The download is a sample of the […]
- ‘Indie’. A term (de)evolved from the anti-system wave of groups of the post-punk late 80s alternative scene (c.f. C86) now a floating signifier used to sell […]
- We are all very excited at Shiiine Towers about the prospect of the Levellers heading to Shiiine in little of 4 weeks. The band headline an […]
Being at Shiiine 2015 has made me re-think what I want from a festival experience. Nice accommodation onsite, within walking distance of the stages. The line-up was amazing and the whole organisation of the event was spot on. Clint Boon xxx
Shiiine is up there with the best festivals I’ve played and one of the highlights of the Monday’s 2015 tour. I also loved performing there with Peter Hook & The Light. Superb organisation and it was great to see a crowd so into the event. Hopefully I'll be back singing there again. Loved it.
Shiiine On was a blast. Everybody wanted a party on the last night and I got lucky being the DJ to keep it all going. Great bands, great people and a great time. Roll on the next one.
We really had a great time at Shiiine Weekender, the crowd were fantastic and really up for a great weekend. The set up and organisation were superb, I would highly recommend it.
I had such a superb time at last year's Shiiine On Weekender in Minehead. Such an appreciative, up for it crowd too. It was a joyous weekend full of smiling faces.
"I have some friends in bands who've played the Shiiine weekender before who called me to tell me we had to do it and I'm really glad we did. The crowd were incredible. It reminded me of playing the tent at T In The Park or Reading, where the noise of the crowd is amplified by the arena. Everyone was really up for it. It was a great gig. Loved it!”